Oct 23, 2012

Family Visit

We had the blessing of a family visit recently! We really cherish time with family, since it is so seldom we spend time together. It had been a year since we'd seen my Dad and Stepmom, and it was there first time to meet their Grandson! We traveled a lot while they were here, which challenged and stretched my mom-skills. It was a lot of fun and quite the adventure. Asher pretty much lived in a wrap - a moby style carrier that my friend made and is lending me. I'm so glad we had this time together as family.

On the top of the Umeda Sky Building, looking out at Osaka.

Family photo!


Osaka Castle

Those blue eyes!

In a bamboo forest

Out to dinner

Dad being interviewed by school girls in Hiroshima

Hiroshima Castle

I dunno what happened here....

No comments:

Post a Comment